SSI Certification Course - 3 days - 280€
Level 2 Freediving will equip you with further knowledge of the mammalian diving reflex and how to initiate the best response for Freediving. You will learn new advanced equalization techniques and apnea training methods to carry you past 20m/66ft and develop the skills necessary to freedive to depths up to 30m/98ft.
- Minimum 15 years of age (under 18 years requires parental consent)
- SSI Level 1 Freediving certification (or Equivalent)
- Theory: Advanced freediving physiology and techniques
- Confined water: Improvement of static and dynamic apnea with/without fins techniques
- Stretching techniques
- Open water: Frenzel equalization, freefalling, constant weight and free immersion
- Freediving Equipment
- SSI Digital Freediving Level 2 Student Kit: Online access to Digital Training Materials and Digital SSI Certification Card (upon successful completion)
At the end of the course students will be able to hold their breath for at least 2:30 minutes, swim 50m/165ft in dynamic apnea and perform comfortable dives beyond 20m/65ft depth.
We teach in: English, Français, Español